To be eligible to apply for a Nationwide loan...
- All applicants must be aged 18 to 79
- Have a net monthly income of £700+ (sole or joint combined if applying for a joint loan)
- Have the right to live and work in the UK for the term of the loan. (Applications from the Channel Islands and Isle of Man are not acceptable)
- No applicant has missed 3 or more credit commitments in the last 12 months
- No applicant is currently declared bankrupt, has a CCJ (County Court Judgement) against their name or are subject to an IVA (Individual Voluntary Arrangement)
- If self-employed, applicants must be home owners and be able to prove a minimum of 1 year’s income through an accountant or SA302 form
- Applicants for joint loans must live at the same address