FlexOne account - Parents or legal guardians - what you need to know
We understand that security is a key concern for parents and guardians. FlexOne provides a safe step on the journey to financial independence.
- FlexOne is available to open from the ages of 11 - 17 but the account can be held up to the age of 23
- Account opening criteria
- In branch (under 16s must be accompanied by a parent or guardian)
- Online (only available from the age of 14)
- Interest is calculated daily and paid monthly
- Your child can manage their money by our safe and secure Internet Bank or Banking app
- For added peace of mind, we can keep them updated about their balance with our Text Alert service
- With FlexOne, we don't charge anything for using the account.