Ongoing Advice for Nationwide investors
In our view, making an investment choice is only the start. We offer an Ongoing Advice option so we can work with you to help keep your financial plans on track.
Features and benefits
With our optional Ongoing Advice service, which costs extra, you get:
- Access to a Nationwide Financial Adviser, for reviewing your investments or discussing your advice.
- An Annual Customer Report, showing how your investments are performing.
- Updates on notable changes from our Investment Committee, so you can decide whether to review your investments with our Financial Advisers. For example, if we remove a fund.
- The option to opt out at any time, putting you in control of how you use our advice.
Some Ongoing Advice options include an annual call from us to check your investments are still suitable for your needs. We can also contact you by post, email or in person.
Based on this chat, we can arrange an appointment with a Financial Adviser to:
- Discuss your needs and circumstances.
- Recommend appropriate changes to your investments.
- Carry out any changes that you wish to make.
- Confirm any changes made in writing for you.
How to get Ongoing Advice
Request an appointment
To set up our Ongoing Advice service, please request an appointment.
During your appointment
The Financial Adviser will outline the features and costs for Ongoing Advice.
At this point you can choose to opt in if you wish.
Ongoing Advice is a percentage charge taken on the first business day of each month. It is calculated based on the value of your investment.
For full details of Ongoing Advice charges, please read this important document:
For details of Nationwide’s terms and conditions, please read and download the Customer Agreement.
Request investment advice
Call or complete the online form to book a video or phone appointment with one of our Financial Advisers.
To use our Ongoing Advice service
You need to:
- Have opened an investment through us since 31 December 2012.
- Be aged 18 or over.
- Be a UK resident.
- Be a Nationwide member.
You’re a member if you have a Nationwide mortgage, savings or current account.
Use the online booking form to request investment advice.
Our online form will ask you to select a branch, but you will not be asked to come in.
Over the phone
Our UK-based team can help you request investment advice.
Call us Monday to Friday, 9am to 5.30pm.
Closed Saturday, Sunday and bank holidays.