Ongoing Advice for Nationwide investors
In our view, making an investment choice is only the start. We offer an Ongoing Advice option so we can work with you to help keep your financial plans on track.
Features and benefits
With our optional Ongoing Advice service, which costs extra, you get:
- Access to a Nationwide financial adviser, for reviewing your investments or discussing your advice.
- An Annual Customer Report, showing how your investments are performing.
- An Annual Service Review, to make sure your portfolio is right for your personal needs and circumstances.
- Updates on notable changes from our Investment Committee, so you can decide whether to review your investments with our financial advisers. For example, if we remove a fund.
- The option to opt out at any time, putting you in control of how you use our advice.
To use our Ongoing Advice service
You need to:
- Have opened an investment through us since 31 December 2012.
- Be aged 18 or over.
- Be a UK resident.
- Be a Nationwide member.
You’re a member if you have a Nationwide mortgage, savings or current account.
How to get Ongoing Advice
Request an appointment
To set up our Ongoing Advice service, please request an appointment.
During your appointment
The financial adviser will outline the features and costs for Ongoing Advice.
At this point you can choose to opt in if you wish.
Charges and terms
Ongoing Advice is a monthly percentage charge based on the value of your investments.
For details of Nationwide's Ongoing Advice charges and terms, please see our investment terms and conditions.
Request investment advice
Call or complete the online form to book a video or phone appointment with one of our financial advisers.