13 October 2017
Nationwide Building Society has today launched new Fixed Rate Bonds and Fixed Rate ISAs.
The new rates for annual interest are:
• One Year Fixed Rate Bond – 0.75% gross/AER
• One Year Fixed Rate ISA – 0.75% AER/tax-free
• Two Year Fixed Rate Bond – 0.85% gross/AER
• Two Year Fixed Rate ISA – 0.85% AER/tax-free
• Three Year Fixed Rate Bond - 1.00% gross/AER
• Three Year Fixed Rate ISA – 1.00% AER/tax-free
The rates are available for balances of £1 or more and monthly interest options are available on all Bonds/FRISAs for those who prefer to get a regular income from their savings. The FRISAs also accept transfers in, so customers can move ISA balances from other providers.
The accounts can be opened in branch while existing members can also open the account online or via the Nationwide mobile banking app.
All previous Fixed Rate Bonds and Fixed Rate ISAs will be withdrawn from close of business on 12 October 2017.