When we signed up to the Charter in 2016, we had 32.55% female representation. As of 31st August 2020, we have 34.50% female representation in senior management. We are currently:
- Above target for female representation in our Executive Committee population (and already above our December 2020 target)
- Above target for female representation at our Level 5. (and already above our December 2020 target)
- Below target for female representation in our level 4
- Slightly below target for female representation at level 3 Senior executive
- Slightly below target for female representation in our Level 3 population, which has decreased slightly since 2019.
We acknowledge that we still have work to do to reach our gender measures. Our focus is on accelerating and amplifying delivery This means taking bolder, more targeted action to ensure that inclusion and diversity is truly embedded in what we do and how we do it. Focusing on actions that have a positive and tangible impact short, medium and long terms. Our Inclusion and diversity page highlights the activities we are taking to make progress.
Our job levels 3 and above cover our senior management and executive populations, with those in level 4 and 5 typically being at reporting level ExCo minus 1 or 2.
The chart shows society wide targets for executives and senior managers.