Information we hold
Nationwide Treasury may hold the following details about you:
- Your name, job title and company you work for, and your work contact details
- Details of when you contact us and when we contact you
- Details of meetings attended between yourself and Nationwide employees
Treasury investor database
Your details are held on an investor database and are used to help update and improve our records. The database is intended for business use only.
Use of your details:
Managing your records
- Nationwide uses your information to deal with enquiries you may make or authorise. We collect this information from you directly or from a third party authorised to act on your behalf.
- Your details are used to help us to identify treasury activities or Nationwide Group products and services that we believe may be of interest to you. You can write to us at any time to ask for your name to be removed from our mailing list.
- We may invite you to take part in some market research. If you do not wish us to use your information in this way you will be given the opportunity to tell us.
Processing information outside of the UK
- If it is necessary to process your personal information outside the United Kingdom, Nationwide will ensure that it is secure and protected from unauthorised access.
Sharing your details:
- Information will be shared within Nationwide Group for business analysis and marketing purposes.
With other organisations
- Nationwide will only disclose your information to other people or organisations if we have obtained your consent to do so or in exceptional circumstances where we are required or permitted to do so by law.
- Nationwide does not share or give any information to external companies for their own marketing purposes. Sometimes Nationwide uses external companies to carry out work on our behalf, but our contract with them will not allow them to use your information for anything else.
Access to your details:
Correction of details
How to request your details
- Under the UK Data Protection Act 1998, you have the right to see and receive a copy of any personal information we may hold on you.
- For access to Nationwide Treasury records please write to: The Investor Relations Officer, Treasury Division, Nationwide Building Society, Northampton Administration Centre, Kings Park Road, Moulton Park, Northampton NN3 6NW.
'Nationwide Group' means Nationwide Building Society, its subsidiaries and trading divisions.