Independent Non-Executive Director since 1 September 2020
Skills and experience:
Tamara is an entrepreneurial leader, who has founded several entrepreneurial ventures and has published widely on high growth entrepreneurship. She is the Founder and CEO of Live Better With, an award-winning global healthcare platform. Prior to launching Live Better With, Tamara was one of the youngest Partners at strategy firm McKinsey & Co, where she spent a decade in the healthcare practice, and led McKinsey’s knowledge and client work on entrepreneurship and technology clusters in life sciences, digital and technology. She is also a Non-Executive Director at London & Partners, the Mayor of London’s promotional agency and is Chair of London & Partners Ventures.
She has been widely recognized and received multiple awards, including in Management Today’s ’35 under 35’, The Wharton School’s ’40 under 40’, The Sunday Times Maserati 100, BusinessInsider UK’s Tech 100 and Computer Weekly’s Top 50 Influential Women in Tech.
Other current positions:
- Founder and CEO, Live Better With Limited
- Board Director, London & Partners Limited and Chair, London & Partners Ventures Limited
Previous positions include:
- Partner, McKinsey & Company
- Founding Director, Entrepreneur First Operations Ltd
- Founding Trustee & Non-Executive Director, ScaleUp Institute