Working with others
We recognise our responsibility to do good. By working with specialist organisations, we can increase our expertise and understanding around those areas where we can make the greatest impact.
Our governance partnerships and initiatives shape how we structure our building society. They help ensure transparency, responsible business practices, and doing the right thing for our members and society.
We recognise the impact of our operations on the world around us. Our partnerships and initiatives for environmental good help ensure sustainability is central to the decisions we make, helping us achieve a low carbon economy.
Our social partnerships and initiatives help guide us towards our aim of building society, nationwide. We support communities, tackle social disadvantage and champion diversity in our business practices and beyond.
- Armed Forces Covenant
- Business Disability Forum
- Disability Confident Scheme
- Employers for Carers
- Employers with heart
- Finance Against Slavery and Trafficking (FAST)
- Living Wage Foundation
- Minority Supplier Development UK Network (MSDUK)
- Race at Work Charter
- Social Enterprise UK – Buy Social Corporate Challenge
- Tech Talent Charter
- UN Modern Slavery Working Group
- UN Diversity, Equality and Inclusion Working Group
- Valuable 500
- Women in Finance Charter
- Working Families Employer
Last updated: March 2023