The Nationwide Building Society Mutual Respect Awards
In partnership with The Football Association.
Terms and conditions
- The Promoter of the competition is Nationwide Building Society, Nationwide House, Pipers Way, Swindon, SN38 1NW (“the Promoter”).
- The competition is open to all UK residents aged 18 or over.
- The competition is free to enter, and no purchase is necessary.
- To enter this competition you, as Nominator, will need to provide us with the details of your nomination. This could be an under 18s grassroot football player or associated parent, coach, referee, or club (“the Nominee”). To enter a Nominee into this competition, Nominators must visit nationwide.co.uk/mutual-respect-award and explain what the Nominee has done to promote respect on or off the pitch'.
- Only one entry per Nominator is permitted.
- The competition will run on a monthly basis and can be withdrawn at any time, without notice.
- The closing date is 11:59pm on the 21st of every month. Entries received after this time will not be accepted.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed or submitted due to a technical fault of any kind.
- One winner will be chosen from all valid entries by a panel of judges from Nationwide Building Society plus an independent judge against the following criteria:
- what the Nominee has done to increase respect on or off the pitch
- how they achieved it
- the impact they’ve had.
- Judges’ names are available on request.
- The winning Nominee will receive x2 tickets (must include x1 adult) to attend an upcoming Senior England team home game. In the case of a club winning, x2 tickets will be available to the club. Dates for fixtures cannot be confirmed and will follow according to fixtures and earliest permittable return of crowds to stadium. The winning Nominee will also receive a Mutual Respect Award winner of the month trophy to be posted to their home address.
- The winning Nominator will be notified via email (using the email address provided on submission of the nomination) within 30 days of the closing date, and will be given a consent form to share with the winning Nominee. The winning Nominee will need to complete the consent form and return to us directly via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) in order to claim their prize.
- The Promoter will make two attempts (via email address) to contact the winning Nominator. If you do not respond to the Promoter within 10 days of being notified by the Promoter, then the winning prize will be forfeited and the Promoter will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
- The winning Nominee will receive the prize within 360 days of providing their contact details and will be dependent upon crowds being allowed back into stadiums.
- The prizes are non-exchangeable and non-transferable, and no cash alternative is offered.
- The Promoter reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control make it necessary to do so.
- The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding, and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- Prizes can be withdrawn at the Promoter's discretion if false information is provided.
- Details of the winners’ first names and region can be provided upon written request. Please write to email@example.com.
- Personal data supplied in the nomination form during this promotion will be used for the sole purpose of delivering the prize and is not linked to any accounts you may hold with us.