Member Prize Draw
If you’re a Nationwide member, you’re used to sharing in the benefits of being a mutual. Like preferential rates and the services we offer. And now, we're adding a new way to give something back to you, our monthly Member Prize Draw.
Win a share of £1 million every month just for being a member
We’ll automatically enter you into the Member Prize Draw every month. That's for the next 12 months, with the first draw in September. Our prize pot is split into 8,008 monthly prizes. So, every month we’re giving away:
- 1 prize of £100,000
- 2 prizes of £25,000
- 5 prizes of £10,000
- 8,000 prizes of £100
You'll be automatically entered if you're:
- A Nationwide member with a mortgage, personal savings or current account with us.
- 18 or over.
- Resident in England, Scotland or Wales.
How the prize draw works
- If you’re eligible on the last working day of the month, we’ll automatically enter you into the next prize draw. Every member will get one entry per month, even if it’s a joint account.
- Prizes are drawn on the second Tuesday of each month.
We will make the payment directly into your Nationwide savings or current account, or by cheque.
What membership means
Nationwide brings borrowers and savers together for our mutual benefit. Members help each other buy homes and save for our futures.
We also do things for the mutual good of all. We support local community housing charities, campaign for better homes to rent and remind everyone of the wisdom of saving.
So when you choose Nationwide to help you make the most of your money, you’re also:
- helping others
- helping build a stronger, kinder society.