12. You can check and update your mobile number using the Internet Bank, in branch or by calling 0800 30 20 11.
13. You can check and update your Text Alerts contact preferences using the Internet Bank, Banking app, in branch or by calling 0800 30 20 11.
14. We may make changes to these terms and conditions. If the change is to your disadvantage we will tell you either by text message, e-mail, secure message, letter or by notice within the Internet Bank at least 30 days before we make the change. We may make any other change immediately and tell you about it either by text message, e-mail, a notice in branch, secure message, notice within the Internet Bank or an advertisement in the press.
15. You can unsubscribe from Text Alerts through the Internet Bank, Banking app, in branch or by calling 0800 30 20 11 and asking us to stop sending one or more Text Alert services. Please note that you'll need to unsubscribe separately for each Nationwide current account you hold which you don't want to receive Text Alerts for.
16. If you close your Nationwide current account we will stop sending Text Alerts for that account. If you then open another Nationwide current account you can subscribe for Text Alerts for that account.
17. We reserve the right to withdraw Text Alerts at any time. We will not be liable to you if we do withdraw this service or if for any reason you do not receive a Text Alert. Where possible we will tell you if and when we plan to withdraw the service.