3. Text Alerts will be sent once a day by text only. Nationwide will not charge you for Text Alerts. However, you are responsible for all charges made by your mobile network provider. Please be aware of all network charges, including any higher charges if you receive a Text Alert while abroad. Nationwide has no control over any charges made by your mobile network provider.
4. Depending on the service(s) you've subscribed for, the following alerts will be sent:
a) a mini-statement, consisting of your balance and the last five transactions on your account, sent at the times you've asked
b) a low balance alert, sent when your account has reached or dropped below the low balance limit you've set
c) a high balance alert, sent when your account has reached or exceeded the high balance limit you've set
d) a Payment Retry alert, sent when a payment due to be taken from your account can't be paid due to insufficient funds, and will be retried at 2:30pm that day
e) any other important information which we believe you need to know.
5. The information in each Text Alert will be correct only on the date and time set out in the alert. However, the balance shown in any Text Alert may not include all transactions on your account or cheques you have written that are due to be debited from your account.
6. We will only send you low balance alerts for a maximum of 2 days. We will send you a high balance alert once each time your balance reaches or exceeds the high balance limit account you set.
7. We will have no liability if you are unable to receive Text Alerts because of the failure of any machine, data processing system or transmission link or anything else beyond our text provider's reasonable control. We will also have no liability where others are able to read your Text Alerts.