Main content of page below
In addition to the general terms and conditions the following conditions apply to PortfolioInvestor. If there is a conflict between the general conditions and these PortfolioInvestor conditions, the PortfolioInvestor conditions will take priority.
- Deposits can be made at any Nationwide branch or via post addressed to Central Savings, Moulton Park, Northampton NN3 6NW.
- Deposits must not be made via any bank. Should a deposit be made in breach of this condition a charge will be debited to the account in accordance with these conditions. The debiting of such a charge will not amount to a waiver of this condition.
- Cash deposits or cash withdrawals will not be accepted or allowed.
- In emergency circumstances only withdrawals may be allowed by means of corporate cheque in the form of our draft
- Interest is paid without tax deducted.
- We are authorised to:
- Honour and comply with all instructions, cheques, drafts, orders, orders to pay, orders to withdraw any or all money, bills of exchange and promissory notes expressed to be drawn, signed, accepted, endorsed or made on your behalf drawn upon the Society, but if any withdrawal or payment creates an overdraft (and without prejudice to our rights to refuse an overdraft) the account must be brought back into credit immediately.
- Debit your account with any charges in accordance with our list of published charges.
- Nothing in the arrangements between us shall be treated as constituting an implied agreement restricting or negating any lien, charge, pledge, right of set off or other right we may have existing or implied by law.
- Any oral instruction given to us to place a stop on a cheque has only a temporary effect and confirmation in writing must be sent immediately to Central Savings, Moulton Park, Northampton NN3 6NW.