3. Interest is calculated daily and paid annually on 30 September and on closure, except for Issue 2, where interest is paid annually on 31 March and on closure.
4. Interest can be paid either into the account, a Nationwide current or savings account (excluding Regular Savings or Flexclusive Regular Saver) or a current account with another bank or building society.
5. We will calculate interest on each whole pound in the account.
6. The core interest rate payable on the account is variable and is based on the balance in your account.
7. In addition to the core interest rate, a fixed bonus interest rate is payable on some issues of this account for a set period applicable to the issue number of the account. The bonus interest rate is payable during the set period for each day on which the balance of the account is over a specified amount depending on the issue number of the account, after which the rate reverts to the core interest rate. The issue number of the account and details about any bonus interest rate payable can be found by logging onto the Internet Bank or by contacting us.