Main content of page below
Main menu options
||Account and available balance
- Last 6 transactions
- Account and available balance
||Pay or transfer money to someone
||You can make transfers between the following accounts, held in your name:
- Current Accounts
- Monthly Income 60+
- Instant Access
- Smart Account
You cannot transfer money from passbook accounts.
To pay a bill or transfer money to someone you will need to select a payee and provide the payment amount and date.
- You will need to set up your payment first, using Internet Banking.
- Please ensure there are sufficient cleared funds available in your current account on the date of the transfer, otherwise the payment cannot be made.
- Funds can usually be transferred and accessed within a couple of hours, payments can be accessed by the end of the next working day at the latest. If the date is a weekend or Bank Holiday, the payment will be processed on the next working day.
- If you want to cancel or amend a forward dated payment, please do this online via Internet Banking or in branch
||PIN & passnumber options
- PIN requests are for card based accounts only.
- If you have more than one account, you will need to select the account you want a PIN reminder for.
- The PIN reminder is sent to your home address within 5-10 working days.
- You can choose any 6 digit number although certain combinations are not allowed for security reasons.
- Your current number must be entered correctly before your passnumber can be changed.
||To repeat options
||To speak to a consultant