You may be able to apply for a payment holiday if your Nationwide mortgage was reserved on or before 3 March 2010 or if you have an eligible Cheshire or Derbyshire mortgage. Please check your mortgage offer for more details.
You're eligible if:
- You haven't had a payment holiday in the last 12 months
- You haven't been declined for a payment holiday in the last 6 months
- Your mortgage is less than 80% of the value of your home at the end of your payment holiday
- The Department for Work and Pensions aren't making payments to your mortgage
- You haven't had a term extension within the last 12 months
- Your account hasn't been in arrears in the last year
- Your property isn't currently let
- Your mortgage isn't shared ownership
- Your mortgage wasn't regulated by the Consumer Credit Act at the time you took it out
- Your mortgage term has at least 12 months remaining after the payment holiday finishes.