To open this account
You can open an Inheritance ISA if your spouse or civil partner held a cash ISA with
Nationwide or held an ISA with another provider. Please note that if they held an ISA
with another provider, you’ll need to transfer this allowance to us providing you have
not already started to use the inherited ISA allowance with another provider. Details on
how to transfer an inherited ISA allowance to Nationwide are within the inherited ISA allowance guide.
- You can open this account with a minimum of £1
- All deposits will always count towards your inherited ISA allowance and must be paid in:
- By cheque or transfer request from a Nationwide non-ISA account
- Using a completed paying-in slip, either in branch or by post.
Please note: you cannot transfer money in from an existing ISA or deposit money via the Internet Bank or electronically from an external provider.
You can open this account:
You can manage your account:
- Via the Internet Bank or Banking app (if you're registered for Internet banking)
- In branch.
Please note: you will need a minimum of £1 in the account for it to operate.
It’s easy to move your savings between your existing Nationwide savings account or to open a new savings account with us. We can also close your existing savings account if you want us to. Simply go to nationwide.co.uk, use our Banking app or visit one of our branches.