There is no charge for receiving a payment into your account from overseas using the SWIFT (International) payment service.
Your IBAN, BIC and SWIFT address appear at the top of your paper or online statement. You will find it directly above the list of detailed transactions
* If you have a passbook account, please quote the IBAN number as GB97NAIA07009333333334. The sender will also need to quote your full account number in the additional reference section on their payment instruction.
To access your statement online:
- Log in to the Internet Bank
- Select View accounts - tab located at the top of the page
- Select your FlexAccount - listed under current accounts
- Select Statement archive - from the View accounts menu on the left side of the page
- Select a statement date from those listed