1. I agree that the information given in this application is true and complete.
2. I agree that, if this account is opened by Nationwide:
a. The account holder will be bound by the account terms and conditions.
b. The account holder will become a member of Nationwide (if not already a member) and be bound by Nationwide's Rules. You can get a copy of Nationwide's Rules at any of our branches.
c. The account holder will be bound by Nationwide's charitable assignment scheme. Unless they have been a member of Nationwide continuously from 2 November 1997 or fall into a special group to which the scheme does not apply, the account holder agrees to be bound by the terms of Nationwide's charitable assignment scheme. Under the scheme:
- The account holder will become a member of Nationwide Foundation if not a member already. the foundation is a registered charity and is a focus for our charitable giving.
- The account holder agrees with us and with the Foundation to assign to the Foundation their rights to any windfall benefits they might otherwise have received in the unlikely event that we transfer our business to a company.
3. Use of your information
a. We will use the information you provide to open and administer your account. We may obtain and share information about you with credit reference agencies and fraud prevention agencies. You can find information about How Nationwide uses your personal information.
b. If you are a new Nationwide customer and do not wish to receive information about Nationwide's products and services by letter, telephone or email, or any combination of these, you can write to us at Nationwide Building Society, Marketing Opt Out, FREEPOST SCE 7125, Swindon SN38 9LY.
4. You can ask for a copy of the product guide at any branch or find it at www.nationwide.co.uk.
5. If more than one person is applying, the above terms apply to each of you individually and to all of you jointly