I apply for a cash ISA for the tax year 6 April 2016 to 5 April 2017 and each subsequent tax year as required.
I have read and agree to the declaration.
I declare that:
- Any subscriptions made, and to be made, belong to me
- I am 16 years of age or over
- I have not subscribed and will not subscribe more than the overall subscription limit in total to a cash ISA, a stocks and shares ISA, and (from 6 April 2016) an innovative finance ISA in the same tax year
- I have not subscribed and will not subscribe to another cash ISA in the same tax year that I subscribe to this cash ISA*
- I am resident in the United Kingdom for tax purposes or, if not so resident, either perform duties which, by virtue of section 28 of Income Tax (Earnings & Pensions) Act 2003 (Crown employees serving overseas), are treated as being performed in the United Kingdom, or I am married to, or in a civil partnership** with, a person who performs such duties. I will inform Nationwide Building Society if I cease to be so resident or to perform such duties or be married to, or in a civil partnership** with, a person who performs such duties
- This application form has been completed to the best of my knowledge and belief. I will inform you without delay of any changes in my circumstances affecting any of the information given in this term
- I authorise you to make on my behalf any claim to relief from tax in respect of my ISA investments
- I authorise you to hold my cash subscriptions and any interest earned on those subscriptions
- I agree to the terms and conditions of the Nationwide cash ISA (copies available on request)
* NB The Nationwide cash ISA (the ISA) can comprise all or any of our cash ISA products, which includes any cash ISA provided by the former Portman Building Society and consequently subscriptions to more than one of these ISA products does not constitute a subscription to another cash ISA for the purposes of paragraph (d) of the declaration above.
** Couples registered under the Civil Partnership Act 2004.