Recent transactions - shows the transactions applied to your account since your last statement. Your available balance is also shown, but doesn't show any transactions currently being processed and is for indicative purposes only.
Previous / archive statements - show the information from the first sheet of your statements and shows:
- Account Balance - This is the amount you have spent (as processed by the close of business on the previous working day).
- Available Balance - This doesn't show transactions being processed and will not tell you exactly how much you have available to spend.
- Transactions made within the statement period - If there's a zero balance and no transactions have taken place during the previous month, a statement will not be sent.
- Credit Limit - Shows your credit limit.
- Next Payment Date - The date your next payment is due.
- Next Statement Date - The date your next statement will be sent to you.
- Previous Statement Date - The date we sent you your previous statement.
If you see more than one card mentioned on your statement, it could be because your card number has changed, it's been reported as lost/stolen or the card type has changed. Old cards may remain on the listing. We maintain these accounts for some time on our systems to monitor any unauthorised usage. The details of the old card are for information only and will be removed on future statements.