When you choose your memorable data, it should be something that you'll easily remember but is not too easy for a fraudster to guess. For example: Don't choose where you live, your first name or your partner's first name.
We've put together the following information as a guide to help you.
Your memorable date must:
- be eight numeric digits long.
- include dates in full - For example: the 25 December 1990 would be entered as 25121990 and the 3 December 1990 would be 03121990.
- not contain punctuation - Do not use any slashes, dashes, or any other form of punctuation.
- not use repeated numbers - Don't use your date of birth, a string of repeated numbers like 11111111, or ascending/ descending numbers like 12345678 and 87654321.
Your memorable place and name must
- Be between six and twelve characters long.
- Not be the same - You need to choose different data for your place and name.
- Not contain punctuation - Do not use any slashes, dashes, or any other form of punctuation.
- Not contain repeated characters - Don't use a string of repeated letters like AAAAAA.