When your e-Bond is nearing maturity, we will send an email to notify you. Once matured, sign on to the Online Bank where you can either:
1. Reinvest in a new e-Bond. You can:
- Reinvest all of your matured savings into a new e-Bond
- Add funds from other accounts you hold with us
- Add funds from accounts held with other providers (these must be added via your Nationwide current account)
- Reinvest part of your matured savings into a new e-Bond and transfer the rest to another account you hold with us
2. Leave the balance in your Fixed Term e-Bond Maturity account
You can leave the maturity funds in your Fixed Term e-Bond Maturity, from where you will be able to reinvest in a new e-Bond or move your savings to another account you hold with us at any time in the future.