If you need to make a car insurance claim, LV= will help smooth the process and get you back in the driving seat as soon as possible. Simply follow the steps below:
- If your car is stolen, report it to the police within 24 hours
- Call LV= on 0800 028 57 99 to report the incident within 24 hours
- Don’t make any arrangements for replacement or repair until you have spoken to LV=
- Do not negotiate or admit responsibility; or make any offer, promise or payment without LV='s consent
- Send all communications from other people involved to LV=Motor Claims, Bournemouth, BH1 2NF
- LV= will need to gather as much information about the incident as possible, so have all relevant details to hand when you call them to report the incident.