1. Your name, address and account number will appear on this transfer and on any related messages through the payment chain.
2. The administration fee is non-refundable.
3. Provided there is no negligence on the part of Nationwide and/or its agents, then Nationwide and its agents shall not be liable for any claims or losses arising as a result of money:
i. not received by the receiving bank or the beneficiary; or
ii. rejected by the receiving bank or beneficiary;
iii. for any reason delayed whilst in transmission to the receiving bank or the beneficiary;
iv. recalled by you.
4. If you provide inaccurate or incomplete information your payment may be rejected or delayed by NBS, beneficiary bank or the beneficiary.
5. When making a payment where charges are to be applied to a nationwide account, these will be deducted separately and not from the amount being transferred.
6. The receiving bank or agent we use to send the payment may also apply a charge for processing the payment request. You can chose to accept these charges (which will not be known to Nationwide at the time of accepting the payment instruction) or pass these on to the recipient. If you decide to pass these on to the recipient, this means that the recipient will receive a lesser amount than you initially sent.
7. Nationwide does not give advice on the type of currency used.
8. The exchange rates used by us to send currency payments are set by our agent bank, and may be higher or lower than the indication rate provided. This will depend on the time the transfer is requested, the value of the payment and the market conditions at the time the currency is reserved.
9. In the event of the funds being returned or recalled, the exchange rate prevailing on the day that we receive the funds back from our agent bank will be used to convert your funds to sterling. This may be a higher or lower rate than the one applied when the transfer was sent. If the amount of the return or recall is less than the amount originally sent we will not be able to credit your account with the difference.
10. SWIFT requests received into Nationwide before 1pm (GMT) will normally be actioned the same day. Any requests received after 1pm will normally be processed the next working day.If your request to make a SWIFT payment is within the EEA, it usually takes one working day to reach the destination bank. Requests outside the EEA may take longer and payments to India can take up to 3 months.
Further information on SWIFT payments (including exclusions and restrictions) can be found in Nationwide's Sanctions Policy Statement - Payments.