- Your name, address and account number will appear on this transfer and on any related messages through the payment chain.
- The administration fee is non-refundable.
- Provided there is no negligence on the part of Nationwide and/or its agents, then Nationwide and its agents shall not be liable for any claims or losses arising as a result of money:-
- not received by the receiving bank or the beneficiary; or
- rejected by the receiving bank or beneficiary; or
- for any reason, delayed whilst in transmission to the receiving bank or the beneficiary; or
- being recalled by you.
Subject to the above, Nationwide will make every effort to trace the funds and notify you of the outcome.
- Nationwide does not give advice on the currency used.
- Please be aware that no funds can be transferred from your account until your request has been received within the CHAPS and Foreign Payments Incoming Team at Nationwide.
Note: Making payments through CHAPS should mean the recipient will receive the funds the same day, provided your instructions are received into the CHAPS and Foreign Payments Incoming Team at Nationwide normally by 3pm that day. Any requests received after the 3pm deadline will normally be processed the next working day.
Note: If you require an investigation into a payment processed by us, please be aware that agent banks may levy charges for their parts in this service. These charges are not within Nationwide’s control and will usually be passed on to you.
Further information on CHAPS payments (including exclusions and restrictions) can be found in Nationwide's Sanctions Policy Statement - Payments.