To open this account:
- You need to be aged 16 or over.
- You can open this account with a minimum of £1 up to a maximum of £500.
- You can only be the first named account holder of one Regular Saver or Flexclusive Regular Saver account at any one time, which can be held in sole or joint names.
You can open this account:
You can manage your account:
- Via the Internet Bank or Banking app (if you are registered for Internet Banking)
- In branch
- If you have a card, using any Nationwide ATM (a card will only be provided if you open your account in branch or using our website).
Please note: you will need a minimum of £1 in the account for it to operate.
- There is no requirement to make a deposit each month but the maximum you can deposit each calendar month is £500.
It’s easy to move your savings between your existing Nationwide savings accounts or to
open a new savings account with us. We can also close your existing savings account, if you
want us to. Just let us know when you open a new account on nationwide.co.uk, via our Internet Bank or Banking app (if you're registered) or come and see us in branch.