To open this account:
- You need to be aged 18 or over
- You’ll need to have been a continuous member* of Nationwide for a minimum of 1 year
- You can only be the first named account holder of one Loyalty Saver account, which
can be held in either sole or joint names
- The account can have a maximum of two joint account holders; only one account holder must meet the opening eligibility criteria. The customer with the longest membership* with Nationwide will determine the interest rate
- You can open this account with a minimum of £1 up to a maximum of £50,000
*What is a member?
A member means a customer with a Nationwide current account, savings account or mortgage. The following product holdings do not carry membership rights: corporate deposit accounts, personal loans, credit cards, insurance products, products offered by subsidiaries of the
Society such as The Mortgage Works (UK) plc.
If you were a member of another Building Society that has merged with Nationwide, this will count towards your length of membership with Nationwide. For all ex-Dunfermline customers, your membership date starts on 30 March 2009 as this was an acquisition rather
than a merger.
You can open this account:
- Online using the secure application form (use the 'Start application' button below this Summary Box). Please note, if completing an application for two
joint account holders online, both account holders must be existing Nationwide customers.
You can manage your account:
Please note: you will need a minimum of £1 in the account for it to operate.
It’s easy to move your savings between your existing Nationwide savings account or to open a new savings account with us. We can also close your existing savings account if you want us to. Simply go to nationwide.co.uk, use our Banking app or visit one of our branches.