To open this account:
- You need to be aged 16 years old or over.
- You can have a minimum of one account holder.
- You can open this account with a minimum of £1 up to a maximum of the annual ISA allowance (currently £20,000 for tax year 2017-2018).
- You’ll need to have been a continuous member* of Nationwide for a minimum of 1 year.
- You can open more than one Loyalty Fixed Rate ISA.
*What is a member?
A member means a customer with a Nationwide current account, savings account or mortgage. The following product holdings don’t carry membership rights: deposit accounts, personal loans, credit cards, insurance products, products offered by subsidiaries of the Society such as The Mortgage Works (UK) plc.
If you were a member of another building society that has merged with Nationwide, this’ll count towards your length of membership with Nationwide. For all ex-Dunfermline customers, your membership date starts on 30 March 2009 as this was an acquisition rather than a merger.
Please note: This is a lump sum account so you can’t add more money to the account once it has been opened.
You can open this account with one lump sum:
You can manage this account:
- Via the Internet Bank or Banking app (if you’re registered for Internet banking)
- In branch.
At maturity, it’s easy to move your savings between your existing Nationwide savings accounts or to open a new savings account with us. We can also close your existing savings account if you want us to. Simply go to nationwide.co.uk, use our Banking app or visit one of our branches.