To open this account:
- You need to be aged 16 or over
- You can have a maximum of one account holder.
- You can open this account with a minimum of £1 up to a maximum of the annual ISA allowance (currently £15,240 for tax year 2016-2017)
- You can also transfer existing ISA funds into the account.
You can open this account:
You can manage your account:
- Via the Internet Bank or Banking app (if you are registered for Internet Banking)
- In branch
- You can make as many deposits as you wish up to a maximum of the annual ISA allowance (currently £15,240 for tax year 2016-2017).
Please note: you will need a minimum of £1 in the account for it to operate.
It’s easy to move your savings between your existing Nationwide savings accounts or to open a new savings account with us. We can also close your existing savings account if you want us to. Just let us know when you open a new account on nationwide.co.uk, via our Internet Bank or Banking app (if you're registered) or come see us in branch.