In addition to the general terms and conditions, the following conditions apply to Flexclusive Saver. If there is a conflict between the general terms and conditions and these Flexclusive Saver conditions, the Flexclusive Saver conditions will take priority.
Account holding and ownership
- This account is available to customers aged 18 or over who meet one of the following two criteria:
- Hold a FlexAccount with a Visa debit card (not cash card or cash card+) and:
- Have been paying in £750+ a month (excluding internal transfers) for the last 3 months; or
- Complete an account switch to us (from a non-Nationwide account) using our Current Account Switch Team or have done so in the last 4 months; or
- Hold a FlexDirect or FlexPlus account.
- The account can have a maximum of two joint account holders and only the first named account holder must meet the eligibility criteria
- The minimum deposit to open the account is £1000, with a minimum operating balance of £1
- The maximum balance on the account is £5 million
- Nationwide reserves the right to limit the number of Flexclusive Saver accounts you can have
- If you no longer meet the eligibility criteria we may transfer the account to a Nationwide CashBuilder account or nearest equivalent instant access account to CashBuilder
- Interest is paid annually on 31 December each year into the account, a Nationwide current account or savings account (excluding Regular Savings) or a current account with another bank or building society
- We will calculate interest on each whole pound in the account
- The interest rate payable on the account is variable and is based on your balance in your account
- At any time that the interest rate is linked to the Bank of England base rate, changes to the rate will take place within one month of a change to the base rate
- You can withdraw any available funds in the account without notice or loss of interest.