To open this account:
You need to be 18 or over and a main current account customer with us. This means you must either:
- Hold a FlexOne account and be aged 18 or over, or hold a FlexAccount and:
- have been paying in £750+ a month for the last 3 months (excluding transfers from any Nationwide account held by you or anyone else); or
- completed an account switch to us (from a non-Nationwide account) using our Current Account Switch Team in the last 4 months; or
- Hold a FlexStudent account and have paid in £1,500 in 2 or more transactions in the last 12 months.
- Hold a FlexDirect or FlexPlus account.
You can open this account with a minimum of £1 up to a maximum of £250.
Please note: You can only be the first named account holder of one Regular Saver, Flexclusive Regular Saver or Flexclusive Regular Saver 2 account at any one time, which can be held in sole or joint names.
You can open this account:
- Online using the secure application form (use the 'Start application' button below this summary box)
Via our Internet Bank (if you are registered).
Using our Banking app (you must be registered for Internet banking).
Alternatively, in branch.
You can manage your account:
- Via the Internet Bank or Banking app (if you are registered for Internet Banking).
- Alternatively, in branch.
There is no requirement to make a deposit each month but the maximum you can deposit each calendar month is £250.
Please note: you will need a minimum of £1 in the account for it to operate.
It’s easy to move your savings between your existing Nationwide savings account or to open a new savings account with us. We can also close your existing savings account if you want us to. Simply go to nationwide.co.uk, use our Banking app or visit one of our branches.