To open this account:
You need to be 18 or over and a main current account customer with us.
This means you must either:
- Hold a FlexOne account and be aged 18 or over, or hold a FlexAccount and:
- have been paying in £750+ a month for the last 3 months (excluding transfers from any Nationwide account held by you or anyone else);
- completed an account switch to us (from a non-Nationwide account) using our Current Account Switch Team in the last 4 months; or
- Hold a FlexStudent account and have paid in £1,500 in 2 or more transactions in the last 12 months.
- Hold a FlexDirect or FlexPlus account.
You can open this account with a minimum of £1 up to a maximum of the annual ISA
allowance (currently £20,000 for tax year 2017-2018).
You can also transfer existing ISA funds into the account at any time.
You can open this account:
- Use the 'Start application' button below this Summary Box.
Via our Internet Bank (if you're registered)
Using our Banking app (you must be registered for Internet banking)
If you already have an ISA with us or another provider. You can transfer your existing ISA funds to us in branch or via an online application form on nationwide.co.uk/isas.
If opening this account via the online application form, you can only add funds from a Nationwide current account or instant access savings account.
You can manage your account:
- Via the Internet Bank or Banking app (if you're registered for Internet banking).
- In branch.
Please note: you will need a minimum of £1 in the account for it to operate.
It’s easy to move your savings between your existing Nationwide savings account or to open a new savings account with us. We can also close your existing savings account, if you want us to. Simply go to nationwide.co.uk, use our Banking app or visit one of our branches.