2. For joint Save to Buy mortgage applications at least one applicant must hold a Save to Buy ISA and/or Save to Buy Savings Account and/or Help to Buy: ISA.
3. If you complete a Save to Buy mortgage you may be eligible for a cashback reward. If a cashback is payable, this will be based on the combined balance of all named mortgage applicants’ Save to Buy ISA and/or Save to Buy Savings Accounts and/or Help to Buy: ISA as appropriate/relevant at the time of their application for the Save to Buy mortgage. Only Accounts of named Save to Buy mortgage applicants will count toward the cashback reward.
4. If you are eligible for a cashback reward, it is payable either by cheque or by bank transfer to the current account where the mortgage payment is taken from, within one month of completion of the new mortgage.
5. Only one cashback will be paid per Save to Buy mortgage. Where more than one mortgage product is selected as part of a single mortgage application, only one cashback will be payable.
6. The cashback amount is not guaranteed and as with all our mortgage offers the cashback may be changed or withdrawn at any time and without notice.
7. We may from time to time offer other mortgage promotions and incentives for account holders and these may differ for First Time Buyers and Home Movers.
8. We may withdraw or vary our mortgage products including the Save to Buy mortgage, or change the eligibility criteria at any time and without notice.
9. Terms and Conditions are effective as of 1st December 2015.