Join us and join in!
Join us on our social media channels, and you'll find a wealth of news and debates, as well as handy tips and guides to help you understand your finances.
Get snippets on Facebook
Facebook is the ideal place to chat about the world outside banking. 'Like' our page to keep up to date with news, latest offers and comments. Here you can:
- Read regular updates in our feed
- Join the conversation on our wall
- Get answers to your most common questions
- Find information on our products and services
Watch us on YouTube
YouTube showcases all our video content. Here you can:
- Get regular insight into the UK housing market
- Improve your financial general knowledge with our bitesize videos
- Get expert tips
- See the work we've done for our charity partners
- Watch our latest TV ads
Tell us on Twitter
Tweet us with your customer service questions and keep in touch with the latest Nationwide news.
Join us on LinkedIn
LinkedIn is the UK's biggest professional networking site. Join us to keep posted on our latest career opportunities
Your Nationwide - have your say
Ask us a question, or start a debate with other Nationwide members on our own site.
Keep safe & be polite
It's important to keep yourself safe online, and social networking sites are no exception.
- Never disclose your banking details online
- Don't reveal important personal information, or information that could help identify you
- Be considerate and keep comments friendly - no offensive or nasty postings please!