02 June 2014
Nationwide Building Society has launched Issue 2 of its Regular Saver ISA, a variable rate cash ISA that gives people the chance to build up a savings nest egg while also making use of this year’s ISA allowance.
Regular Saver ISA – Issue 2
- Pays a competitive rate of 2.33% AER (2.59% tax-free variable)
- Available online at www.nationwide.co.uk and in any Nationwide branch
- Monthly deposits of between £1 and £1,250 are allowed
- On 1 March 2015, the monthly deposit limit on Regular Saver ISA will be removed allowing savers to top up to the full £15,000 ISA allowance
- Penalty-free withdrawals – savers get instant access to their money
- Fixed term until 31 March 2015, after which the account transfers into a Nationwide’s Instant Saver ISA paying 1.50% tax-free variable (on balances of £1,000+)
- Transfers in of existing ISA funds are not permitted
Regular Saver ISA – Issue 1 was withdrawn from sale on Saturday 31 May 2014.
Notes to editors:
Full details of Nationwide’s savings accounts.
About Nationwide Building Society
Nationwide is the world's largest building society as well as one of the largest
providers and a top-three provider of
mortgages in the UK. It is also a major provider of
Nationwide has around 15 million members.
Customers can manage their finances in a branch, on the telephone, internet and post. The Society has around 16,000 employees. Nationwide's head office is in Swindon with administration centres based in Northampton, Bournemouth and Dunfermline. The Society also has a number of call centres across the UK.