18 May 2012
From today, 18 May 2012, Nationwide Building Society is launching new issues of selected fixed rate bonds and fixed rate ISAs.
The new rates for annual interest, depending on the balance of the account, are:
- One-year Fixed Rate Bond and e-Bond paying between 2.45% and 2.70% gross p.a./AER*
- Two-year Fixed Rate Bond (available to maturing fixed rate customers only) paying between 2.75% and 3.00% gross p.a./AER*
- Six-Month Fixed Rate ISA paying between 2.50% and 2.75% tax-free (2.52% to 2.77% AER*)
- 14-Month Fixed Rate ISA paying between 2.75% and 3.00% tax-free/AER*
- 18-Month Fixed Rate ISA paying between 3.00% and 3.25% tax-free/AER*
Nationwide’s previous range of Fixed Rate Bonds, e-Bonds and Fixed Rate ISAs were withdrawn from sale at the close of business on Thursday 17 May 2012.
Monthly interest options are also available for all Nationwide’s Bonds and Fixed Rate ISAs.