09 October 2012
Derbyshire Building Society, part of the Nationwide Group, is today (9 October) reducing its personal loan rate to a market-leading 5.6% APR representative, the lowest rate on a personal loan since November 2006*.
This new rate is available to customers applying online at www.thederbyshire.co.uk or through comparison websites, such as Moneysupermarket, and is available for loans of between £7,500 and £14,999 for a term of up to five years.
The new rate of 5.6% APR representative is available until 31 October 2012.
Paul Wootton, Nationwide's head of personal loans, said: "Since its launch earlier this year the Derbyshire personal loan has been a regular feature in best buy tables.
"The Derbyshire personal loan now offers the lowest rate on the market at a level not seen for six years.
"If you're thinking about making that big purchase and are unsure of how best to finance it, a Derbyshire personal loan is one to consider."
Notes to editors:
Derbyshire Personal Loan
- The interest rate offered will depend on the customer's individual circumstances.
- One fixed rate for the term of the loan - repayments never change.
- No upfront charges or arrangement fees.
- No repayments for the first month.
- All loans are subject to status and are available to those aged 18 or over only.
- Applications are required for all products. Further details of terms and conditions are available on request.
Nationwide subscribes to the Lending Code.
Customers should consider all borrowing options carefully and seek independent advice.
Nationwide Building Society is authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority under registration number 106078. Credit facilities other than regulated mortgages are not regulated by the Financial Services Authority. You can confirm our registration on the FSA's website, www.fsa.gov.uk or by contacting the FSA on 0845 606 1234.
The Derbyshire Building Society is a Trading Division of Nationwide Building Society.