PLEASE READ CAREFULLY THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS. BY ACCESSING THIS SITE AND THE INFORMATION CONTAINED HEREIN, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BELOW. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, DO NOT ACCESS THIS SITE OR ANY OF THE INFORMATION CONTAINED HEREIN.
Before reviewing the material relating to the Programme, you must acknowledge that
1. you are a person whose ordinary activities involve you in acquiring, holding, managing or disposing of investments (as principal or agent) for the purposes of your business;
2. you will not offer or sell any securities under the Programme other than to persons:
a. whose ordinary activities involve them in acquiring, holding, managing or disposing of investments (as principal or agent) for the purposes of their businesses or
b. who it is reasonable to expect will acquire, hold, manage or dispose of investments (as principal or agent) for the purposes of their business; and
3. you have complied and will comply with all applicable provisions of the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000 of the United Kingdom with respect to anything done by you in relation to any securities under the Programme in, from or otherwise involving the United Kingdom.
The securities offered under the Programme are available only to persons having professional experience in matters relating to investments. Persons who do not have professional experience in matters relating to investments should not access this site.
Neither this site nor anything contained herein shall constitute an invitation or recommendation to invest or otherwise deal in, or an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy or subscribe for, any security. There shall be no sale of any securities in any jurisdiction in which such an offer, solicitation or sale would be unlawful prior to qualification under the securities laws of such state or jurisdiction.
The distribution material on this site may be restricted by local law in jurisdictions other than the United Kingdom and failure to comply with such restrictions may constitute a violation of the laws of any such other jurisdiction. Persons accessing this site should inform themselves about, and observe, any such restrictions. In particular, no information contained in this site is for distribution directly or indirectly in the U.S.A, Canada, Australia or Japan.
Persons accessing this site are deemed to represent that they are
1. not accessing this site from inside the United States and that they are not a U.S. person (as such terms are defined in Regulation S under the Securities Act) and that they are not a United States person (as defined in Section 7701(a)(30) of the U.S. Internal Revenue Code of 1986, as amended*); or
2. a 'qualified institutional buyer' within the meaning of Rule 144A of the Securities Act.
The material on this site has no regard to the specific investment objectives, financial situation or particular needs of any recipient. The information is historical in nature and should not be relied on when making any investment decision. Nationwide Building Society is under no obligation to update or keep current the information on this site and no representation or warranty, express or implied, is or will be made in relation to, the accuracy or completeness of the information. No liability whatsoever is or will be accepted by Nationwide Building Society for any loss or damage howsoever arising from any use of this site or its contents.
I ACKNOWLEDGE AND CONFIRM THAT I HAVE READ, UNDERSTAND AND ACCEPT THE ABOVE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
*A "U.S. person" for purposes of Regulation S includes, but is not limited to,
- any natural person resident in the United States,
- any partnership or corporation organised or incorporated under the laws of the United States or any state thereof or
- any agency or branch of a foreign entity located in the United States. A "United States person" for purposes of Section 7701(a)(30) of the Internal Revenue Code includes, but is not limited to,
- a citizen or resident of the United States,
- a corporation, partnership or other entity created or organised under the laws of the United States or any state thereof, or
- any estate or trust the income of which is subject to United States federal income taxation, regardless of its source.