These content standards apply to any and all material which you contribute to our pages (“contributions”) and to any interactive elements contained with it. The standards apply to each part of any contribution as well as to its whole and you must comply with the spirit of the following standards.
- Be accurate (where they state facts);
- Be genuinely held (where they state opinions);
- Comply with applicable law in the UK and in any country from which they are posted.
Contributions must not:
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten, impersonate any person or entity or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy or intellectual property rights where appropriate) of others anywhere in the world that those rights may exist;
- Publish, post, distribute or disseminate any material which is obscene, indecent, unlawful or otherwise objectionable;
- Publish content that could be judged to be equivalent to commercial advertising, or in any way use our feeds to promote your own business or the business of those close to you;
- Advertise or offer to sell any goods or services, or conduct or forward surveys, contests or chain letters;
- Post content in a language other than English;
- Contribute content with the intention of committing or promoting an illegal act;
- Post any content that reveals any personal information about you or any other living individual (for example an email address, telephone number or postal address);
- Post content which contains a hypertext link to a website operated by a third party;
- Falsify the origin or source of any content or other material.
Each contribution on our pages is moderated and we reserve our right to refuse to post or remove any contribution that we solely deem to be in breach or potentially in breach of our acceptable use policy or contribution standards. In addition we cannot ensure that all contributions shall remain on our feeds indefinitely.
For each contribution that you make on our pages you agree to grant us an indefinite free right for us to use that contribution forever, including to modify, reproduce, distribute and publicly perform and display it.
Please only submit contributions to our pages where you are able to grant us a licence to use such contributions.