All of our services are available as normal
The 2017 AGM took place at The International Convention Centre (ICC) Birmingham on Thursday 20 July.
The following resolutions were passed:
1. To receive the Directors’ Report, the Annual Accounts, the Annual Business Statement and the Auditors’ Report
2. To approve the Directors’ Remuneration Report (excluding the Directors' Remuneration Policy)
3. To approve the Directors’ Remuneration Policy
4. To re-appoint PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP as Auditors
1. To approve the amendments to the Rules as stated in the Notice of AGM
The results of the election and re-election of Directors for Nationwide are as follows:
Accordingly, all of the Directors standing for election and re-election were elected or re-elected.
Play video - AGM - this year's highlights |
Download the minutes of the Annual General Meeting held on 20 July 2017
We've held over 150 regular Member TalkBack events around the Country since 1997. Here's a chance to have your say and put your questions to a Nationwide Director.
We have financial records going back to 2003 available for you to download.